• Includes Antique Gold Finish
• Includes 8mm clear faceted Bohemian glass beads
• Includes 8mm topaz color faceted Bohemian glass Our Father beads
• In the Centrepiece, the reproduction of the Holy Door, as its opening symbolizes the “Door of Faith”
• Small images of the four Evangelists are featured on the Crucifix
• This distinctive Rosary is presented in our exclusive Made-in-Italy hard box with an original design by Ghirelli. The graphics are characterized by the famous painting “The incredulity of Saint Thomas” by Michelangelo Merisi (also known as Caravaggio.)
I could not be happier. So beautiful. I said my first rosary the night I got it. Breath taking
I was completely delighted with my latest Girelli Rosary. The detail is wonderful and the quality is, as always, superb. Very tasteful and befitting of an item of reverence and prayer. Bless you all and look forward to my next purchase.
I fell in love with these Rosaries the first time I received them. There is just something about them - The Year of Faith. I unfortunately lost the first pair, I always kept them with me in the car and I believe they fell out. The 2nd pair I had with me when I was visiting my boyfriends family in Italy. When his sister saw them she told me they were so beautiful and the glistening and the sun caught her eye. A year later she had a stroke. I gave them to my boyfriend to bring to her in Italy. The third pair I recently traveled again to Italy, on the plane coming home the rosaries slipped away from me while I slept. When I searched for them I found them tangled in between the seats embedded around metal. Sadly they broke as I tried to pry them from the metal. I now received my 4th pair. They truly are a very beautiful Rosary.
I was so delighted to receive my Year of Faith Rosary it was even more beautiful in person. Thank you and i will be back for more.