Mysteries Of The Rosary Collection
"Declared the beloved Son of the Father at the Baptism in the Jordan, Christ is the one who announces the coming of the Kingdom, bears witness to it in his works and proclaims its demands. It is during the years of his public ministry that the mystery of Christ is most evidently a mystery of light" -- Saint Pope John Paul II in his 2002 Apostolic Letter, Rosarium Virginis Mariae
Jesus is the Light of the World. He is referred to as the Light of the World several times in Saint John's Gospel. "What came to be through him was life, and this life was the light of the human race, the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." -- John 1:3-5.
In 2002, Saint Pope John Paul II gave the Catholic faithful an incredible gift with the introduction of a new Mystery -- the Light or "Luminous" Mysteries -- to the traditional Holy Rosary devotion. Meditating on these Mysteries gives light to Our Lord Jesus' public life, filling the gap between his childhood and the beginning of his Passion.
Our new Light Mysteries Rosary -- part of Ghirelli's exclusive and original Mysteries Of The Rosary Collection -- promises to bring you into a deeper and contemplative understanding and knowledge of Our Lord's public ministry.
Medals in our Light Mysteries Rosary present in great depth and detail all five of the Light Mysteries:
The Baptism of Jesus
The Wedding at Cana
The Proclamation of the Kingdom God
The Institution of the Eucharist
The Light Mysteries Rosary includes:
* Round 6mm Bohemian Glass beads, in yellow color
* Two-tone and two-piece Crucifix in antique silver and antique copper finish
* The Decade components, with each individual Mystery numbered in order, includes a 3D highly detailed image depicting the specific Mystery on one side, and text announcement of the specific Mystery on the reverse side. Also in two-tone and two-piece antique silver and antique copper finish
* High quality components and craftsmanship
* Crucifix Size: 1 1/4" x 3/4"
* Center Medal Size: 3/4" x 3/4"; Other Medal Size: 5/8" x 5/8"
* Durable lock-linking chain
* Double circular ring attachments
* An exclusive Ghirelli design
* Faux leatherette pouch included
* Approximately 22”
* International Guarantee included
* MADE IN ITALY
SAVE $20 WHEN YOU BUY THE MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY COLLECTION'S FULL SET. LEARN MORE HERE.
Finally I can say the rosary and not have to “look up” the Light Mysteries!!!! As a child the only mystery I memorized was the Joyful so I basically only recited that one,
The yellow gold beads look stunning with the bronze of the cross. Now I look forward to Thursday (designated day for the Light Mystery) to use this rosary.
I can hardly wait to purchase the complete set of 4 designs when the new shipment arrives later this Fall. I have many Ghirelli Rosaries and am sooo very satisfied whenever my order arrives. I certainly appreciate Julie and her family’s dedication to Ghirelli and their customers.
These Mystery Rosaries are a great gift , but for me ,I have the four and I love reciting my Rosaries every morning , and now I team a Mystery Rosary with another and now recite two Rosaries every day . every one need to recite a least a Rosary a day , but these would be great for helping some one learn the Rosary with the mysteries on the back , a child ,or as a family .